Recruiting - Sales Order Administrator
Established over forty years ago IEW is a SME which supplies products (e.g., Cable Assemblies, Harnesses, Power Distribution Units, Box Builds) that support a varied Worldwide Customer base; These are currently but not limited to Medical / Scientific / Semi-conductor and Wind power.
We offer a complete package solution, not just piece part, although that can be accommodated as well.
Position: Sales Order Administrator
Responsible to: Head of Operations
Job Purpose: To help with the administration roles within a busy manufacturing operations office.
- Entering Customer purchase orders onto the system as a sales order.
- Filing Sales Orders into their respective folders.
- Altering sales orders to suit a reschedule date.
- Liaising with Team Leaders on Customer delivery updates
- Take minutes/actions from management meetings and distribute.
- Updating various action trackers from various inputs (e.g., Customer Complaints, Audit Actions etc) and communicating.
- There are other general administrative jobs that need to be done on a regular basis such as scanning of documents and helping in other departments if needed.
- Covering the phones on certain days of the week will also form part of this job.
- Understanding of Sage Line 50, ideal.
- Good administration skills, Dexterity, Reliable, Positive attitude
- Understanding of Microsoft Office, Mathematics, English, IT.
- Amenable, able to adapt quickly to different job tasks.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Appropriate operation knowledge of Production systems,
- Ability to work in a team environment and as an individual.
- Good team building skills and able to work as a team member.
- Communication skills
Working Week: 07:45 – 16:15 (Mon – Thus) 07:45 – 15:15 (Fri) - 39Hrs