IEW offers a complete service for the manufacture and population of PCB boards, from large densely packed boards to small boards with few components.
- PCB build is mainly Through Hole assembly, all done on site in a well equipped section with full ESD protection,
- Surface Mount Technology is done off site by an experienced and fully accredited partner.
- Bare boards are manufactured from customer Gerber files.
- IEW is equipped with a Flow Solder machine in addition to the skilled individual soldering done on site which give us huge flexibility on the production batch size we can offer.
- We have the capability for visual inspection before dispatch using our Mirtec automatic inspection equipment, ensuring that they are right first time, everytime.
- Simple to complex, small to large, low to medium volume.
- Turnkey Projects - IEWs metal and art work is made to customer specifications, and together with cables, PCB’s and looms, a complete unit can be supplied to the customer.
- IEW is approved to both ISO 9001:2015 and IPC 610 & IPC 620 ensuring that we maintain our world class performance levels for quality.
- Our purchasing, logistics, production engineering departments work efficiently to keep lead-times short, quality high and costs competitve.